Trinity Scholarship Program Terms and Conditions
1. Competition Description. This competition (the “Competition”) is an essay writing contest to promote Trinity Audio, the Promoter’s digital audio service. The scholarship committee (the “Scholarship Committee”) appointed by the Promoter will select a winner (the “Winner”) of the Competition who will be awarded a scholarship (the “Scholarship”) pursuant to these terms and conditions (these “Terms and Conditions”).
2. Promoter. The promoter (the “Promoter”) is: TIM Adtech Ltd. (promoting this Competition as Trinity Audio), Company no.: 51-4125038, whose registered office is at 6 Hanehoshet St., Tel Aviv, Israel, 6971070.
3. Eligibility. The Competition is open solely to students in US educational institutions, who are aged 16 years or over, excluding employees of Trinity Audio, Bold Digital Architects, the law firm of Salomon Lipschütz and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the Competition.
4. No Entry Fee; Binding Agreement. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Competition. By entering this Competition, you are indicating your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
5. Competition Submissions. In order to enter into the Competition and be a contestant to win the Scholarship, you must satisfy the following conditions, without derogating from the additional provisions to these Terms and Conditions:
- 5.1 Submit an originally written essay (the “Submission”) in English of 500 words or more on “How audio based technologies changed your life.” The Submission can be about podcasts, smart speakers or other audio related topics;
- 5.2 Post the Submission on your online blog; it can either be a student blog on your university website or your own website; and
- 5.3 Include in the Submission at least two links citing sources, including one link to https://trinityaudio.ai/
6. No Multiple Entries. Only one entry will be accepted per entrant. Multiple entries from the same entrant will be disqualified.
7. Competition Deadline. The deadline for Submissions is December 31, 2019. After this date no further entries to the Competition will be accepted.
8. Required Information. You must supply the following information concerning yourself as part of the Submission in order to enter into the Competition:
- First name and last name;
- E-mail address;
- Telephone Number; and
- Mailing address.
9. Unreceived Entries. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. Contact via E-mail. If you are chosen as the Winner of the Scholarship, you hereby agree for your e-mail address to be used to contact you.
11. Original Work. By submitting the Submission, you hereby certify and guarantee that the Submission is your original work, and that, in creating the Submission, you have not infringed the copyright or any other intellectual property rights of any other person or entity and that you are fully entitled to submit the Submission and its content does not violate any laws. You further acknowledge and represent that you will be liable to any third party in the event that the Submission violates such person or entity’s intellectual property rights. The Promoter is not liable for losses incurred by third parties that could arise from the Submission, pursuant to any violation of these Terms and Conditions.
12. Use of Submission. You agree that the Promoter is free to use any text, ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in the Submission as an entrant for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information, and you expressly waive your moral rights to the content of the Submission. Without derogating from the generality of the aforesaid, you hereby agree that the Promoter reserves the right to make edits to the winning Submission in connection with its publication. 13. License. By submitting the Submission, you hereby grant the Promoter a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free worldwide, irrevocable license, of any intellectual property rights in the Submission at the Promoter’s sole discretion, including without derogation, the right to reproduce, copy, modify, perform, display, publicly perform or display on Trinity Audio or via any other media, and create derivative works or compilations of the Submission; to translate the Submission; and to distribute, license, sublicense or perform the Submission (or any part thereof) on Trinity Audio or via any other media, derivative works, compilation or translation of the Submission (or any part thereof) in any medium now known or later discovered whether in physical, analogue, digital form or other form; and to have the Submission (or any part thereof), derivative works, compilation or translation rendered by third parties. The rights, licenses and obligations set forth in these Terms and Conditions shall survive any modification, revocation, expiration or termination of these Terms and Conditions.
14. Inappropriate Content. The content of the Submission shall not include any content deemed to be libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, offensive, discriminatory, misleading, infringing on individual privacy, harassing and/or threatening, and you shall indemnify the Promoter for any loss, damage or liability arising in connection therewith.
15. Force Majeure. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition and these Terms and Conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event or circumstances outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the Competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
16. Third Party Information. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate Scholarship details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with the Competition.
17. Scholarship Amount. The Scholarship is a one-time payment in the amount of $500.00. The Scholarship is as stated and no other alternatives will be offered. The Scholarship is not transferable. 18. Judging. The Winner will be chosen by the members of the Scholarship Committee. All Submissions for the Competition will be judged according to the following aggregate criteria (the “Judging Criteria”):
- originality of the Submission;
- compatibility with the purpose of the Competition;
- aesthetic and artistic quality;
- market potential; and
- economic or social value
19. Selection of Winner. The Scholarship Committee will render its decision in accordance with the Judging Criteria, and the Winner will be chosen based on the Submission that best conforms with the Judging Criteria and satisfies these Terms and Conditions.
20. Winner Notification. The Winner will be notified by e-mail as soon as reasonably possible following the selection of the winning Submission scheduled to be held on January 1, 2020.
21. Replacement Winner. If the Winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the Scholarship within 14 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the Scholarship from the Winner and pick a replacement Winner.
22. Delivery of Scholarship. The Promoter will notify the Winner when and where the Scholarship is to be delivered.
23. Decisions Final. The decisions of the Promoter and/or the Scholarship Committee with respect to all matters pertaining to the Competition and the Scholarship will be final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to their decisions or the Competition.
24. Governing Law; Exclusive Jurisdiction. The Competition and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the State of Israel and the parties irrevocably submit that any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Tel Aviv, Israel.
25. Severability. In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions are held to be illegal, invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed from the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions which shall continue in full force and effect.
26. No Waiver. The failure to exercise or delay in exercising a right or remedy provided hereunder or by law does not constitute a waiver of the right or remedy or waiver of other rights or remedies.
27. Third Party Rights. These Terms and Conditions are not intended to nor shall create any rights, entitlements, claims or benefits enforceable by any person that is not a party to them. Accordingly, no person shall derive any benefit or have any right, entitlement or claim in relation to these Terms and Conditions by virtue of the Contracts (General Part) Law – 1973.
28. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL THE PROMOTER BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHETHER BASED IN TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE COMPETITION, EVEN IF THE PROMOTER HASE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, OR THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO ANY OF THE SUBMISSIONS.
29. Indemnification. You will at all times indemnify, keep indemnified, defend and hold harmless the Promoter, and its respective officers, employees and agents (the “Indemnified Persons”), from and against any loss, including reasonable legal costs and expenses, or liability incurred by any of the Indemnified Persons arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any person against any of the Indemnified Persons where such loss or liability arose out of, in connection with or in respect of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you.
30. Publication of Winner’s Name. The Winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as his/her submission or any portion thereof.
31. Social Networks. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.